Thursday 17 March 2011

Last Week!! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!! Week 5



My gosh time has gone past soooooooo fast. I cannot believe this is the last week of the designer contest at Ivy Scraps. I think in my opinion this has been one of the best contests I have had the complete honour to be in. The people there are soo fantastic and soo nice and all of the other contestants are just wonderful too. I have had a complete blast and I wish it would never end.
LOL..LOL..LOL..Anyhows now onto this week- Week 5. I sooo love heritage kits and I have done a few before. However Jan stipulated in this weeks kit that we needed to make a grosgrain ribbon. Huh??? beg your pardon??? I kinda knew what she meant but I still had to google it to find out for sure that I was not barking up the wrong tree. Anyhows turned out I was on the right track. It turned out pretty good if I may say so myself so I wanted to share it with you all. Hence this weeks freebie is Commercial Use. I made this ribbon from a photo I took and some really cool texture. I am not perfect at making CU products at all but I hope that you get somekind of use out of what I have in the freebie zip file. I have only used png files as they are friendly to all programs. Please make sure you read the CU terms of use and the other notepad file for some really cool ideas and inspiration for making a rockin shiny satin ribbon for your kits.
Now please find below the linkie to download this weeks kit called Me and My Pal and also for the Commercial Use freebie Shiny Satin Ribbon CU. Oh please follow the other linkie here too for voting if you like my stuff. Have fun guys!! Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

Linkie for voting-
http://www.ivyscraps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=208

Linkie for Me and My Pal Mini by Lizard Dau Designs-
http://www.ivyscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3572

Linkie for the CU Freebie Shiny Satin Ribbon by Lizard Dau Designs-
http://www.mediafire.com/?mckkevk528twdx4

2 comments:

Sab said...

Thanks so much! This is awesome. I'm terrible with ribbon, and this is great! I LOVE your ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria