Thursday 17 March 2011

I Have Been Sooo Sick!! Week 4 is Here!!


Hello guys!! I have not been around much because I have been soooo sick! I am fine now cept for a niggling sore throat and the occasional dry cough. But thems the breaks. However I did almost not do a Week 4 entry. I did have most of it done though and was able to finish it with a few days grace from the lovely judges at the Ivy Scraps designer contest. Thanks again guys for allowing me to play along with the others. I soo appreciate your understanding and thoughtfulness. Anyways this weeks challenge was to create a kit entirely made of doodles. Wow what a challenge. LOL..LOL Gosh wow was this soo much fun to play with and create. I have never really made any doodles and I found it heaps of fun to do. The only thing not made by me in this kit is the colour swatch that Digides Designs created for us for the week 4 challenge. I hope this fun little kit gives you as much pleasure as I had in making it. You can still download and leave some love behind. Thanks for everything!! Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

Here is the linkie where you can find the download for Doodly Spring by Lizard Dau Designs

http://www.ivyscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3562

Unfortunately there is no other freebie this week but catch the post above for a very cool cu
freebie!!

0 comments: