Friday 19 March 2010

Angels and Memories




I am a little late getting this up this week. I have been ultra busy and still have not got done what I wanted to get done!! Sheesh where does the time go. Anyhow onto the exciting stuff. I have just completed Week 2 in the Designs in Digital designer contest. Wow did I have a ball with this!! I loved the colours so much and they reminded me of clouds, softness and angels. I did some research and discovered there were not many kits that you could use to remember loved ones who have passed away. But as you can see from my pages that is not the only use for this kit. I did dress my little piper girl as an angel and she looks just lovely too. You can download this wonderful kit from the gallery at Designs in Digital here- Angels and Memories Please leave a comment if you can. I would really appreciate it!!. Thanks soo much for downloading. Cheers Liz

3 comments:

digidesignsbyamberbaz said...

beautiful hun!

Loretta said...

Another one of a kind wonderful kit. Awesome?

redjanfan said...

This looks interesting, can hardly wait to download and check it out! Thank yoyu