Friday 25 June 2010

Glamouricious is Next!!





Oh gosh I had so much fun doing these pages. When I looked at the theme and colours and Addies description when she mentioned tagger; I thought posers. So I went looking for some cool stuff and ended up at Rendorosity where I found these way cool backgrounds by Folkvangar and of course one of my fave tube designers Out Law by Designs. I then play with the scenes and the tubes and
came up with these two little beauties. With the word glamour I tend to think magic too. Like putting someone under a glamour. Of course you can't get much more glamourous than those lovely poser dolls. Anyhows I hope you like my creations. Please see my TOU for proper credits. Thanks for looking. Oh don't forget to leave some love behind and comment on my stuff cause it counts towards the end points. Cheers Liz of Lizard Dau Designs

Here is the linkie to the Quick Pages-
http://www.coolscrapsdigital.com/csdgallery/showphoto.php/photo/10715

And don't forget the latest freebie- http://www.mediafire.com/?zzttdzhd2on

1 comments:

SONDRA said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!