Sunday 12 July 2009

Check this OUT!!!!


hi guys this is a very worthy cause and you get some fantastic digi scrapping supplies too boot and all for free thanks to the lovely charlene!! Here are the details-


I'M GIVING AWAY THE STORE FOR FREE
It's been a while since I've blogged here - bad blogger, bad blogger!! LOL! But, I have something very special for you all. I've received permission from Royanna Fritschmann to GIVE AWAY HER STORE! How's that?! Yes, I'm giving away Royanna's store at Divine Digital to ONE very, very lucky person.As you may or may not know, Royanna's family is in dire crisis, and if you want a real bargain on, not only Personal Use items, but many Commercial Use items as well, now would be the time to purchase her entire store for just $25, and get the very generous Cyndi Wetmiller's Wetfish Designs complete store as well. And, of course, you would be helping out Royanna and her family. We've all had to tighten our belts right now, but this is a personal crisis that I hope all of you never have to go through. Please note, I don't personally know Royanna and her family, but when someone's down, it doesn't hurt to extend a hand to try to lift them up, if you are able to. Remember, what goes around, comes around. I would hope someone would extend a hand to you as well if you were the one in need.So, here's Royanna's ad from Divine Digital so you know what's being given away.- see above!!
Buy Royanna Fritschmann's Entire Store - ONLY $25.00Sale thru July 31! Over 550+ Products available!Get all my commercial and personal use items - buy my store for one low price!BONUS! Buy my store and get Wetfish Designs Entire store for FREE!Coupon to be sent after purchase CLICK HERE for information [must be registered to view]http://www.divinedigital.com/
Okay, that's the store information - but one more thing: In case you didn't notice, let me repeat one more part of the ad:
BONUS! Buy my store and get Wetfish Designs Entire store for FREE!
I have also received permission from wonderful Cyndi Wetmiller of Wetfish Designs to also extend this part of the offer free to you as well, if you are the ONE VERY, VERY LUCKY PERSON to win this free offer from me.
This is really an offer you can't refuse, so here are the details for the give away:
Just leave me your email address in the comments section of this post (click on "comment" at the bottom of this post to get to the comment section). Only those who leave me their email address in the comments section of THIS POST will be entered to win Royanna's storefrom me. Tell your friends, relatives, bloggers, acquaintances, etc. about this unique giveaway. It's the one chance you will have at getting a designer's complete store, no, did I say "a" designer, I meant to say TWO DESIGNERS' COMPLETE STORES FOR FREE!
I will randomly choose one winner and post the name here on my blog Sunday evening, July 12, 2009, at 9 p.m. eastern time. The cutoff time for entering your email address in the comments section of this post is 8:30 p.m. eastern time, so I can prepare for the drawing. If you use a different screen name other than what is in your email address, please supply that as well when you leave your email address in the comments section of this post. I will contact the winner by email to give the winner further information at that time.
Good luck to everyone, and if you aren't the winner of this fantastic deal, and if you can afford to purchase Royanna's store from Divine Digital on your own for $25 and get Cyndi Wetmiller's Wetfish Designs store for free in the process, I suggest you go ahead and make this purchase now. You will never have a better offer than this, and you will be offering a hand to someone who needs your help right now. As I said, what goes around comes around, and we all need a lift once in a while.
Thanks for visiting my blog either way, and have a great weekend!
quick go check it out!!
best of luck everyone..cheers liz



1 comments:

Elegantly Funky Designs said...

I agree with you Liz. It is a great package and you get to help a family in need also. I bought her store and it was such a fabulous deal. She has extended her sale for August also. Not sure how long but it's still available now. ;0)